Thursday, September 13, 2007

something new

lols, revived my blog!

umms, guess i need a space for all my rantings. well, missed school for days, sorry but its TOO boring. seriously i rather self-study at home, least i have the freedom to do what i want to. unlike in school, everyone seem like being programmed to do things THE WAY THE SCHOOL WANT US TO.

Ohya, i got my shoe ytd! lols, been crazy all over basketball. i hate to say this but JIAN, thanks for acompany. =x we went all the way to Cine early in the morning just to get the shoe. lols

Well, anyway i guess i'm nothing to you from the way u do things. what happened during my bdae? lols. how many fucken times was i scammed!(correct me if i'm wrong) Guess its time to get over u, so kindly take ur shits along with the mermories...

Now on, all my attention will be focused on studying and of course my friends!(i mean those real one..)

No comments: